Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Summer Technology Picnic

This has been a summer filled with learning about new technology.  I didn't necessarily plan for it to be, but that's the way it turned out, and really, I couldn't have imagined all the amazing things I would discover and learn.

http://www.cwa9003.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/PICNIC-BASKET-2.jpg

Below you'll see a list of some of the contents of my technology "picnic basket": all the goodies I've found and carried with me through the summer that I'm now getting ready to spread out and enjoy during the school year. 

As the year goes on, I hope to blog about my experiences using each of these technologies and probably a few more along the way, because there's always room for just a few more goodies in a picnic basket! 





No comments:

Post a Comment